Re-Tech Will Donate $1,000 to Ocala's Favorite Charity
Dec 13th 2013
At Re-Tech Smartphone Centers, we’re proud of the communities we serve.
To show our appreciation, this giving season, Re-Tech is donating $1,000 to Gainesville’s favorite local nonprofit! Will you help us give back to the community?
Beginning Tuesday, December 17 and through Tuesday, December 31, you’ll have the opportunity to vote for your favorite local charities via an app on our Butler Plaza store’s Facebook page. You’ll also be able to share your vote with friends and encourage them to vote for their faves.
The following local nonprofits are currently eligible to receive your votes; post with the #GivingSeason hashtag on their page to let them know you’ll be supporting their cause:
- Alachua Conservation Trust
- Alachua County Emerging Leaders (ACEL)
- Alachua County Humane Society
- Blue Oven Kitchens
- Boys & Girls Club of Alachua County
- Bread of the Almighty Food Bank
- Catholic Charities Gainesville
- Child Advocacy Center
- Florida Organic Growers‘s Gainesville Initiative for Tasty (GIFT) Gardens
- Friends of Paynes Prairie
- Gainesville Area Innovation Network (GAIN)
- Girls Place, Inc.
- Helping Hands Pet Rescue
- Nonprofit Center of North Central Florida
- Peaceful Paths Domestic Abuse Network
- River Phoenix Center for Peacebuilding
- St. Francis Pet Care
- The Arc of Alachua
Don’t see your favorite nonprofit on this list? Nominate your faves by posting on our Facebook page! To qualify, each organization must be a certified 501 (c)(3) nonprofit, serving the Gainesville/Alachua County community. Specific programs operated by a 501(c)(3) organization are also eligible.
From the Ocala community? View this list of Ocala’s eligible charities and how to cast your vote there.
Remember, voting begins on Tuesday, December 17. In the meantime, please like our Facebook page for the latest updates and use the #GivingSeason hashtag to share with your friends.